The RMatlab Package
This is the early release of a bi-directional interface between the R
and Matlab languages. fe The idea is that Matlab users can call R
functions as if they are regular Matlab functions without learning the
R language, and similarly R users can access Matlab functionality from
with the familiar R environment and syntax.
This is work with Bitao Liu at Davis.
R package source RMatlab_0.2-5.tar.gz.
This currently only runs on Unix. We are hoping that people that use
Matlab on either Windows or Mac OSX will help to develop the
configuration details for those systems.
- User's Guide
- This is an early draft describing the functionality
of the package.
- Gives some details on installing and running the package
from within Matlab and within R.
- Answers to questions about common problems.
- Change log
- Information about what has changed for each release of the package.
- To Do list for the package
- Features that have not yet been added.
- Some issues we have found and not yet resolved.
Duncan Temple Lang
Last modified: Thu Nov 11 09:43:30 PST 2004